Friday, April 3, 2009

A third day with Em

We woke bright and early and went to the Pere Lachaise Cemetery around 8:00... which means we left my room around 7. It was extremely creepy at this time of day because the only other company we had in the place was dead people and crows. However, I had to go to French at 9, so I left Em in the cemetery to explore while I went to class.  

After French class and Emily's fun adventures in the cemetery, we went and got my haircut... a bold a daring move on my part, but I really like how it turned out. And then we took a ballet class. And then I left her alone in Montmartre while I took my bookbinding class. We went out to dinner afterwards and then staying up super late doing silly things like chatting and interneting.   

1
2
and 3

No comments:

Post a Comment